Seamus Butler - Managing Director & Inventor
Dip. EIA Mgmt (UCD), Dip. International Sales (DIT)Over 30 years experience in the water & waste water industry
and Senior Management
County Councillor and Vice Chair of Longford County Council
Chairman of St Mels Cathedral Restoration Committee
Former President of Longford Chamber of Commerce
Former Chairman of Longford Community Resources
Former Chairman of ISME
Former President of the Forum for Public Procurement
Former member of Small Business task force
Former board member of Ireland Newfoundland Partnership
John Lee - General Manager, Sales & Finance & Surface Water/Attenuation
Cert. Supervisory Mgmt (IMI)35 years experience in Business Administration
and in the water & wastewater industry.
20 years experience in Surface water, including
interceptors, attenuation, infiltration and wash water recycling.
Tommy Butler - Sales/Marketing Manager
Padraig Smyth - O&M / H&S Manager
Cert. IOSH Managing Safely for Construction Managers, H&S (Allison) & Confined Space Training & Manual Lifting
10 years experience in Water/Waste Water, O&M, H&S and Site Management
and over 25 years in general management.
Dave Gannon - Quality Control, Procurement & ISO 9001 Co-ordinator
Production & Distribution in both
Water/Waste Water and Manufacturing Environments.
Annetta McVeigh - Accounts Manager
17 years experience in maintaining financial records and accounts, payroll and IT administration.
Mona Cummins - O&M and Company Administrator
- Mona has a wealth of experience in both general business and in the construction industry.
Mr. Kevin Earle, I Eng MICE, UK Consultant to BMS
Kevin is an experienced Civil Engineer and Project Manager with UK wide experience of managing Civil Engineering, property infrastructure and business advice across both the private and public sectors.
Dr. Ian Young - Consultant to BMS
- Over 40 years experience worldwide in wastewater treatment, design & operations and innovation.
Mr. Tony Berry, B.Eng, Design & Production Consultant to BMS
- Over 40 year’s experience in wastewater product and process optimisation.
Dr. Peter Tiernan, B.Eng, PhD, Materials Consultant to BMS
- Core expertise in Computer Control Systems Design, Metal Forming, Machine Design & FEA
Pat Carberry - O&M Technician and Fitter
- 35 years experience in the waste water industry. Specific skills include O&M, commissioning, repairs and plant assessments.
Piotr Mika - O&M Technician and Fitter
- 15 years experience in the waste water industry. Specific skills include O&M, commissioning, repairs and plant assessments.